Keeping up to date
You can keep up to date with the Patient Group in the following ways:
- Minutes of our last three PG committee meetings: Our last 3 PG committee meetings were held on: May 9th 2018, click here, March 14th 2018, click here. January 9th 2018.
- Minutes of the PG AGM meetings: If you would like to read the minutes of the AGM held on April 3rd 2017, click here. Minutes of the AGM held on April 23rd 2018 are not yet available.
- Patient Group constitution: The PG Constitution was updated at the April 23rd 2018 AGM. To access this document please click here
- By reading our Information Sheets:
- Issue 013 June 2018: New Practice Partner, Dr Rachel Ward. Patient Group committee. How to comment on Health and Care services. Healthy eyes. Click here
- Issue 012 March 2018: New Sexual Health service. E-consulting trial launched. Travel Clinic update. New telephone system update. Patient representation. Click here.
- Issue 011 February 2018: New phone system installed. New Practice services. Staff update. New Electronic Boards. Hospital Press Release digest on parking. News about the PG AGM on April 23rd 2018. Click here.
- Issue 010 December 2017: WMC PG meeting news, Report on the PG meeting held on the 16 October 2017. Click here.
- Issue 009, November 2017: Telephone system, Travel Clinic, Building update. Click here.
- Issue 008, October 2017: ‘Flu programme. WMC extension update. New locality based patient services. Staff update. Click here.
- Issue 007, September 2017: Travel Clinics; Ear syringing; Flu Program; PG Patient Group meeting notice. Making complaints and comments. How to express comments on Woodlands services on the NHS Choices website. Click here.
- Issue 006, June 2017: Travel advice. See the travel vaccinations page, this is located on the home page along the top line of tabs, it is located under our services tab. Click here.