Keeping up to date
You can keep up to date with the Patient Group in the following ways:
- Minutes of our last three PG committee meetings: Click here to access the last PG committee meeting record held on 8 November 2017. Click here to access the committee meeting record held on the 6 September 2017 and click here to access the committee record held on the 12 July 2017.
- Minutes of the PG AGM meetings for current (unapproved) and prior year: Click here for link to 2017 AGM Minutes.
- Patient Group constitution: To access document please click here
- By reading our Information Sheets:
- Issue 010 December 2017: WMC PG meeting news, Report on the PG meeting held on the 16 October 2017, to access this please click here
- Issue 009, November 2017: Telephone system, Travel Clinic, Building update. To access document please click here
- Issue 008, October 2017: ‘Flu programme. WMC extension update. New locality based patient services. Staff update. To access document please click here
- Issue 007, September 2017: Travel Clinics; Ear syringing; Flu Program; PG Patient Group meeting notice. Making complaints and comments. How to express comments on Woodlands services on the NHS Choices website. To access document please click here
- Issue 006, June 2017: Travel advice. See the travel vaccinations page, this is located on the home page along the top line of tabs, it is located under our services tab.
- Issue 005, May 2017: Who’s who at the Woodlands. New dermatology services. Didcot Hospital League of Friends fete. To access document please click here
- Issue 004, March 2017: Details on Woodlands’ clinics. Extended practice opening hours. Does the Practice have your up to date contact details? AGM notice. To access document please click here
- Issue 003, January 2017: Information on Prescriptions. Medication reviews. Car parking at the Woodlands. To access document please click here
- Issue 002, December 2016: Report on Patient Group meeting and the Air Ambulance service. Building extension update. To access document please click here
- Issue 001, October 2016: Information on the Practice appointment system. Telephone system update plans. PG committee. To access document please click here