The NHS is now ready to deliver a vaccination programme for England so that those who need it most will be able to access vaccinations as soon as they are available.
- We anticipate that the first delivery of vaccine to Didcot will be the week after Christmas
- A prioritisation list has been produced in order for the vaccine to be delivered to groups who will need it first.
- The NHS will contact you when you are eligible to receive the vaccine and provide you with information about location and date.
- PLEASE make sure we have up to date contact details for you and especially a mobile so that we can contact you
- We will contact you when it's the right time to come forward, so please don't contact the NHS to seek a vaccine before then.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE VACCINE