Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Latest Update
Didcot Covid vaccination programme update 18 August
We are now nearing the end of the vaccination programme for the initial phases, with our last clinic at the Civic Hall on Wednesday 1st September.
By then we will have done 8 months of vaccinating and delivered 38,000 doses to the local population.
A huge thank you to all the people who have supported the programme, without which it would not have been possible.
As part of the NHS's efforts to protect you and health workers at this difficult time, Oxfordshire GP practices have changed the way they work in your area.
- We are open
- All doctor appointments will be a telephone assessment first and we have found that we can deal with most queries very effectively over the telephone or occasionally via video consultation. This helps to keep everyone safe.
- We are open for blood tests and most nursing appointments. Please do make an appointment but don't attend if you are experiencing any Covid symptoms, or are quarantining post return from holiday or are isolating post-contact or living with someone who is experiencing covid symptoms. Call us and we will help you.
- Please wear a face mask when attending for your appointment
- Please do not attend the practice unless you have an appointment
- Please don't arrive early for your appointment or, if you do, call us and wait in your car until it's time for your appointment and we will call you when it's time to come in
- Please contact us if you have any symptoms that you are worried about. Please don't wait for things to get back to normal. We are here to help
- Please do not attend the practice if you have any Covid symptoms or are quarantining post-holiday or isolating due to contact with or sharing a house with someone with Covid symptoms.
For information on when to wear a face mask and how to make one, visit the Gov.uk website
Your Covid Bubble
Published: Aug 25, 2021