Your Health Matters
Public meeting about primary medical care services in the Didcot area
Monday 12 September, 2022
6.45pm to 8.15pm in Didcot Civic Hall
Talks by Your Local Gps
Dr Alex Hart, Clinical Director of the Primary Care Network, and Dr Rachel Ward
The topics include:
- The primary care network (how the three Didcot practices are organised)
- Access to appointments
- Covid vaccination plans
- Why practices no longer provide certain services e.g. ear wax removal
- GPs' work and why so many GPs are part-time
- Difficulties in providing services to the elderly
- Social prescribing (non-medication therapies)
- Functions of a Patient Participation Group
Published: Sep 8, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.