Suggestions and Complaints
We are committed to offering a friendly, efficient and caring service to our patients.
We welcome all feedback.
We welcome feedback and suggestions on how we can improve the services we offer. Please click here to submit feedback online.
If you have a formal complaint, you can
We will make a record of the details of your complaint.
Try and make your complaint as soon as possible after the event & try to give as much detail with dates as you can.
What happens when I make a written complaint?
We will strive to acknowledge your letter or email within three working days of receipt while the matter is investigated.
- We may telephone you in response to your letter or email to clarify any points.
- We may invite you to a meeting to discuss your concerns in person.
- We aim to have completed any investigation of your complaint, and provided a confidential response, within twenty five working days. Where we are not able to achieve this, we will keep you informed of our progress.
- You will not be penalised or discriminated against if you make a complaint. We welcome feedback and wish to know if we have fallen short in our service to patients.
- Complaints are discussed at Practice governance meetings.
What can I do if I am not happy with the response?
You can also contact
- Independent Health Complaints Advocacy: Supporting you if you have not had the service you expected from a service provided or paid for by the NHS.
- NHS England
- The Patients Association: they provide advice, health news, signposting to further information and general advice.
If you remain dissatisfied
If you remain dissatisfied, then you also have a right to take your concerns to the Ombudsman
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.